There are days when you feel like nothing has been left behind for living in this place anymore because everything seems to be going against you. You’ll strongly feel like there is no point in trying and fighting back. And ultimately, you’ll feel like simply hiding your face in your pillow and get some sleep or just relax but that also you can’t.
But you know what? these all things happen to everyone. and you really need is a daily reminder that life will get better, in spite of a few bad days. And what’s better than getting inked?
So, here’s a list of tattoos you could consider for a daily reminder that it will be all alright in the end, no need to give up from all these:
1. A semicolon tattoo means your story could have ended but it didn’t. It stands for the awareness of mental illness and has now become a big movement.
2. You can choose words that are close to you and incorporate them with the semicolon tattoo.
3. Ampersand represents a broken infinity. It is to remind you that nothing lasts forever, not the bad or the good. There is always an ‘and’.
4. The lotus grows in muddy waters but maintains its purity. People who come out of tough circumstances prefer this tattoo to symbolise their struggling phase.
5. If you’re up for something more elaborate, go for a more detailed lotus.
6. You could combine your favourite quote with the lotus to make it more personal.
7. An arrow represents protection from all that is negative. Whenever life is pulling you back, just remember that you’re the only one who can launch into something better.
8. If you’re aiming for a smaller tattoo, you could opt for less detailed arrows.
9. Finger tattoos are quite unique in terms of placement. A tiny reminder to keep negative thoughts away is a good idea, isn’t it?
10. ‘Nirbhau’ and ‘Nirvair’ represent ‘without fear’ and ‘without hate’ within the Sikh understanding. As tattoos, these two words will always keep you away from negative thoughts that pull you back to life.