Print and TV ads have been an essential part of our life from years. They have incited us like nothing and it won’t be wrong to say that we have made our selections totally on the basis of what we see in these ads nowadays.
Today, the marketing has become more prominent than it ever was and the campaigns have become far more clever. However, if you remember the times of the 80’s and 90’s things were pretty simple in the terms of selection.
The simplicity in those earlier ads were such that even if you see them today, there will be a smile on your face without your knowledge. We wanted to bring that smile on your face so here we are with a list of 15 old print ads featuring our Bollywood stars from 80’s and 90’s.
Have a look and get nostalgic after seeing them
1. Gabbar KI Asli Pasand
2. It’s all about Glamour for Saif.
3. Dabang Salman Khan endorsed Hero Honda bike CD10 back then.
4. Sushmita Sen adored Mohini knitwears.
5. Jaggu Dada was always Savage.
6. Popular actress Parvin Babi featured in the ad of Bombay Dyeing.
7. Rekha endorsed Lux.
8. Rajesh Khanna promoted a fashion fabric back then.
9. And… Juhi Chawla comes here.
10. Dharmendra and Hema Malini on the ad of “Chetak Chaap Sabun” and “Shakti Detergent Tikia”
11. Sridevi endorsed Lux.
12. Amitabh Bachchan looks suave featuring on the ad of Bombay Dyeing.
13. Dimple Kapadia also promoted a Soap brand named Glory.
14. Dharmendra features on the ad of Topaz.
15. Mithun Chakraborty promoted National Network.