We can conclude from here that Physical attractiveness is not everything. And especially if you are looking for a happy and sweet long-term relationship. If the physical look is all that mattered then that date with the extremely sexy stiffed the waitress and thought Winston Churchill was a Hollywood actor totally would have been marriage material, right?
Physical looks do matter unless and until when you are not in a love with that person and when you will be in a love with someone then you will find this statement so true ”Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder”. Although the next couple might not appear perfect together still they mean the world to each other.
Kudi who lives in Thailand is so overweight that he weighs 256 lb and has been insulted and bullied regarding his weight all this while. Kudi is called ”Ball” by his friends. But it seems that the overweight man, destiny had some other plans for him when he caught the eyes of the nurse called Puwadol. The woman who loved her despite being half his size.
Puwadol who is less than half his size weighs 97ilb said:” I know he’s not good looking and fat, but he has a kind heart, That’s the most important thing.”
1. Being happy makes the biggest influence on your physical outlook.
2. Inner beauty grabs hearts along with grabbing attention.
3. If the souls and hearts are hollow no physical look can make you beautiful.
4. It is more necessary to be beautiful from inside having a big heart, open mind, spectacular spleen.
5. Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.
6. The couple had been together for a long time and had the first child this December.
7. What you are inside is reflected outside as beauty.
8. This is no doubt the true love which everyone wishes for. This man and woman prove there is way beyond to love the person than the physical look.
9. Sometimes people are adorable not in the way they look, the way they say but the way they are.
10. Outer beauty is a gift, inner beauty is an achievement.
This couple proves that a true relationship looks beyond the physical outlook. They have redefined the definition of love.