So today we gonna speak about fresh faces, who ultimately turn into wallpapers, memes, and what not! Here are some regular everyday people who caught our attention because of their striking good looks:
1. Priya Prakash Varrier, the girl who has been ruling millions of heart right now, became an overnight internet sensation when her Malayalam song Oru Adaar Love went viral. Millions of people have declared her as their crush and looking at her gorgeous smile, we can easily figure out the reason for the same.
I think She doesn’t need any further introduction for you guys…LOL
2. Arshad Khan, the famous blue-eyed Pakistani Chaiwala, got a modelling agreement for his excellent looks after his picture went viral on social media.
Also, Read Watch: Russian Belly Dancer Arrested In Egypt For Not Wearing Under Pants & Looking Too Hot While Dancing
3. Imagine running a marathon and becoming an internet sensation while you’re going back home. Well, that’s the story of Zeddie Little aka the Ridiculously Photogenic Guy.
4. Irvin Randle, the handsome grandpa from Texas, captured everyone’s heart on social media when his uber cool photographs made him famous as Mr. Steal Your Grandma.
5. The netizens went crazy when a student of University College London uploaded a picture of his math teacher on social media. After some digging on the internet, the student came to know that Pietro Boselli, the teacher, has a successful modelling career. Boselli was soon dubbed the world’s hottest math teacher alive.
6. Known as ‘the man who was dismissed from Saudi Arabia for being a hunk’, Omar Borkan Al Gala became an overnight heartthrob among people after his unbelievably handsome pictures appeared in an Arabic newspaper. He was thought to have deported from the country over fears that women would find him irresistible but it soon turned out to be a hoax.
7. A 22-year-old airport officer in Singapore named Lee Minwei sent a mass of people haywire with his incredible good looks. One of his fans even thanked him for brightening up social media. Oh, we agree.
8. Known as ‘the hot mugshot guy’ on social media, Jeremy Meeks was sentenced in 2015 to two years when his blue eyes and chiseled jawline made social media lose its chill. He later entered the modelling world when a Los Angeles-based agency signed him up.