The world of science never fails to astonish us. Some scientific facts leave us wondering how that’s even possible! I mean would you believe if we tell you that Eiffel tower changes its height according to the weather? Definitely not, right? But it is actually true. And we have many more mind-blowing scientific facts like this that you might not believe find fake but they are not.
So listing below some unbelievable scientific facts that sounds crazy but are absolutely true. Check them out:
1. Finland scientists are successful to create the coldest place in the universe on earth, that could freeze atoms using a laser. They managed to reach the temperature that is close to the absolute zero.
2. The compound that is present in raspberry that brings the taste in it, is present in bulk in nature. So if only you could taste the universe it would taste like raspberries.
3. The frictional substance or lubricant present in your knees is the world’s most slippery substance.
4. The whale is said to be the biggest living organism but this fact is fake because the biggest living organism is Armillaria Ostoyae. It belongs to Oregon, U.S. and is 2,174 acres long and 2,400 years old.
5. The Squid’s brain is in the shape of a bagel. And the food he eats goes directly to the brain. So the bagel-shaped brain helps in keeping the brain intact whenever the squid swallows larger pieces of food.
6. The acceleration power of a flea is 50 times more than a space shuttle. It can jump up to 3,14 inches in just a millisecond!
7. If the empty spaces of atoms could be removed then all of the humans of this planet would fit in an apple.
8. The surface area of Human’s lungs is equivalent to that of a tennis court.
9. The noises in empty channels are due to the Big Bang that happened million years ago. The light exploded in the sound went in all directions and we are still able to hear it. Isn’t it mind-blowing?
10. The more sisters the man has, the more are the chances of him getting a baby girl and vice versa.
11. The accuracy of Archerfish recognizing people’s faces is 80% and it is found in a research by Oxford University.
12. The height of Eiffel Tower alters in summers.It may sound fake but it’s not. When its actual height is 980 ft., it increases up to 980 ft. 5.9 inch in summers due to metal expansion.
13. The only fish in the world that could walk is Cryptotora Thamicola.And it is also true that It can climb on rocks and has developed pelvis.
14. Our brain needs the same amount of energy whether we are awake or asleep and it is equivalent to the energy required by a 10 watt light bulb.
15. Pascal Cotte, an art specialist, noticed and explained that Mona Lisa painting has changed over time. And this fact is not fake. She used to have eyebrows and thinner face and the color of the sky in the background also used to be blue.
16. Chimpanzee reduces their stress level by having the company of their friend. They believe that fighting alongside a friend is much less stressful.
17. If you drink around 3 cups of coffee daily then it can reduce your breasts size to a noticeable point. It is true Caffeine burns fat and it can reduce your breast. Another one of the mind-blowing scientific facts.