7. Instead of chest pains, heart attacks in a woman has nausea, shoulder pain, and indigestion.
8. In Russia, there is 9 million more female than male.
9. Every 90 seconds, one female die during childbirth or pregnancy.
10. After making love, a woman doesn’t feel like sleeping. They feel like kissing and talking.
11. A woman is more likely to trust somebody who hugs her for at least 15 seconds or more.
12. Ada Lovelace was the first computer programmer. She worked on one of the first computers, the Analytical Engine.