If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything. – Marilyn Monroe
The iconic name Marilyn Monroe only sends chills down one’s spine. A legend who became a legend in a totally short span of time of her life. Even after fifty-five years of her departing to the final homestead of all people, she is alive in everybody’s hearts.
She was naturally beautiful that girls and celebrities envy her and dream to look like her. The stunning lady left the world at a small age but left her mark, which remains outstanding. That’s how a legend is! They enter and leave the world unexpectedly and in uncertain situations.
Actresses in recent times go through the knives to appearance pretty, but the iconic Marilyn Monroe has no competition to be stunning. She was graceful, mesmerizing and alluring in her own ways and that made her the sexiest women on the Earth. we are still obsessed with her and here we’re sharing some of the thought-provoking snapshots of Marilyn Monroe as she is still alive in her hearts.
1. “I restore myself when I’m alone.”
2. “We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.” This woman is so thought-provoking.
3. “Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.” – The iconic Marilyn Monroe
4. The iconic beauty once said “I defy gravity” and she definitely does!
5. “A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.” Isn’t that thought-provoking?
6. “I think that sexuality is only attractive when it’s natural and spontaneous.”
7. “Beauty and femininity are ageless and can’t be contrived, and glamour, although the manufacturers won’t like this, cannot be manufactured. Not real glamour; it’s based on femininity.”
8. “The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream.”
9. “Sometimes I feel my whole life has been one big rejection.”
10. “Designers want me to dress like Spring, in billowing things. I don’t feel like Spring. I feel like a warm red Autumn.”
11. “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.”
12. Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.
13. “Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.”