Paul Walker is one of these names who is recognized by all of us. His fast And The Furious Franchise has given him the reputation which many actors die for. unluckily, Paul left us precisely four years ago after he met with a car accident. His lovers and the whole entertainment fraternity still mourn over the unprecedented dying of the actor. Vin Diesel, his co-star, and brother have been one of these struggling the greatest loss. Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth’s tune “See you again” was a tribute given to Paul after his demise. And everybody shared the identical emotional sentiment.
Here are 12 things about the late Paul Walker!
1. Monster In The Closet was the first film Paul Walker acted in.
2. If you loved his cars in the Fast And The Furious franchise, you would love to know that they were picked by him.
3. Paul even did some of his stunts in the Fast And The Furious franchise.
4. Paul’s family had people who mastered boxing. His grandpa was a known boxer and fought under the name “Irish” Billie Walker. Whereas his father, Paul William Walker III was 2 times Golden Gloves champion.
5. An actor with brains, that’s what he was. He majored in marine biology.
6. Paul Walker started his acting career when he was an infant. It started with him being featured in a pampers advertisement back in the 1970s.
7. Paul even auditioned for the role of Anakin Skywalker for the Star Wars prequels. But Hayden Christensen won the role.
8. Paul Walker even had a brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
9. After Paul’s demise, Vin Diesel directly went to his mother’s home.
10. By the time he reached the age of 11, he was already a TV actor. His had Touched By An Angel, Highway To Heaven and Throb in his acting profile.
11. His co-star, Vin Diesel has named his daughter Pauline after him.
12. Before Chris Evans was cast for the role of Johnny Storm in the Fantastic Four movies, it was Paul who was considered.